6.22.2009

Dad[s] Day

Dear Dad,

I would never be who I am today. I would not know how to love people for who they are and to not judge. You taught me how to laugh when all I wanted to do was cry. You opened my eyes to a world beyond what I've ever known. Your heart is pure gold and it always shines through when I truley need it the most. I love you with all my heart and will always be there for you. Always.

Love,
Sam




Dear Dad #2,

If I had to pick the most perfect person on this earth it would be you. You never yelled at me [Except that "twig" incident], never said bad things about me, and was always there to listen. You tought me that I could succeed in school, when I really thought I couldn't make it. You've never judged me for anything I've done in my life, and most importantly you have given my mom the second chance she deserved. How can I ever repay you?

Love,
Rach




Happy Father's Day.

4 comments:

Jill said...

That's really presh. I like it. Thanks for sharing.

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

what a cute little daughter/step daughter you are! ;)

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

oh, and since when is your name Sam? I'm confused.

Rachel said...

It's a nickname my father gave me years ago.

It's a long boring story. Just accept the weirdness.