7.13.2009

I have no witty title to put here.

I have a feeling this post is going to be random. Bear with me.

First off - I am wearing m new glasses today. And I LOVE them! It is so nice to see again when I take out my contacts. Thanks to my amazing PIC I got them for a great deal as well.


Also, I am really looking into moving out of my dad's place. I have so many mixed feelings about it. Will I really be able to make it? Or will I fail? I have no idea. But I know it's time. I'm done living somewhere that doesn't feel like home. I'm looking forward to creating my own home somewhere else though. Why can't I just be extremely wealthy to buy my own house? The injustice!

A week from today I start school again. NOOOO. What happened to my month of freedom? I'm not ready to be in lock down again. I love living care free these last couple of weeks. I plan on living up this last week as much as I can. Reading outside, playing with Reggie, spending time with the BT. I get anxiety just thinking about going back to studying all the time and being worried if my grades are up to par.

Oh - I just started reading Wicked and I love it! I really should be reading more of the book that my book club picked for this month but I can't even focus on that one when I have Wicked to read. I love more adult fairy tales. Visiting another world is always more fun then mine.

And what is up with people NOT WASHING THEIR HANDS AFTER BEING IN THE BATHROOM? At my work lately I have noticed people poppin' a squat and passing the sink. I get completely grossed out by that. I'm always shocked when I am in the middle of washing my hands and someone just walks right past me to leave. Come on people! If you are not going to wash your hands for your health do it for mine and the people around you!

Do it for the children!

You sick, sick people!

7 comments:

Heather said...

A to the men about the hand-washing. It hasn't happened a ton and never when I can see them, but a couple times when I'm in the stall I hear someone flush and just walk out. It makes me want to run out of the stall to see who it is so I know to never touch them. But again, it's only happened a few times. Sounds like the 3rd floor folk are grosser than us 2nd floor people.

But as a side-note, can I just say how weird it is to hear classy, elegant Beverly Hollister peeing?

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

I LOVE the glasses---- so hot! maybe you should try saying "the soap is actually right here" to none hand washers as they walk out... maybe that will shame them into it!

Heather said...

I cannot agree with you more on the bathroom issue!!!! I notice it all of the time and it is completely disgusting!! I am really disgusted too with how disgusting public restrooms are getting!! If I do not want to use them do you think I want to take my kids in them (I can hold it all day if I have to but you can't tell a 6 yr old or 3 yr old to hold it)!!! People are just plain disgusting!!!!

Shawn said...

YOU LOOK HAWT!!! MMmmmmmm----and I have been finishing another book that I had started before this last one----so I haven't gotten around to the feature book either.

Ewwww---I can't STAND people not washing their hands---its my PET PEEVE!

Marika said...

I love Love LOVED this post--I wish I could just write a bunch of random things, and want to pretty frequently, but I think you may have inspired me to do so.

Maybe you should go to WalMart and get one of those giant bottles of hand sanitizer and go around your work and make everyone use it?

Marika said...

OH PS I also love the glasses--I keep forgetting things to comment on... haha

HaLaine said...

P.S. You are fab with your HAIR and your GLASSES!