7.01.2009

YOU IDIOT!

Dear Co-worker,

I would really appreciate it if you did your job before complaining that I am not doing mine. I love it how you always send me nasty e-mails complaining about how I am in the wrong. We need to straighten you out on a few facts...

  • Do your research before you come to me about an issue. I'm not here to do your job.
  • There is no need to copy everyone and their dog in the company on an e-mail. You and I can figure this out if you can act like an adult.
  • Once I give you an answer about an issue - let it go. No need to keep bringing up the same issue over and over again. You only look stupid when the issue was closed months ago.
  • Quit talking crap about me. Jealousy and Hate are a nasty color on you.
  • Put your big girl panties on and lets work together as equals instead of me pulling you around as dead weight.

Written all of that down yet? Great! I look forward to our new found work related relationship.

Sincerely,

Rachel

4 comments:

Marika said...

Ugh I hate annoying co-workers. Good luck on that one. Just remember:

She's got something up her ass, and pretty soon, it's gotta come out. It may be a smelly, painful process, but it can't stay up there forever.

<3

Heather said...

Laaaaame. If it makes you feel any better, I have never heard a negative thing about you at work. And I hear negative things quite a bit. ;) It sounds like you're handling things well, though.

Shawn said...

You are very mature for your age---so wise on so many levels----you are the greatest!!

Also----like your new blog look---so cutie!

Brandon Wilde said...

I never have these problems at my work, because my job is dumb.