4.29.2009

Pop Quiz

While the boys at work are off playing golf for the day, I am here bored. So when in doubt, take silly quizzes online and laugh at the results...

What type of guy do I attract? (This is actually very accurate - freaks me out a little)
How perverted am I? (HAHA! Of course I am an angel)
What SCRUBS character am I? (I am a lot like JD, I also always talk to myself in my head...and easily day dream)
What is my perfect engagement ring? (I LOVE this ring! Screw the regular diamond and band)
Which Disney's princess am I? (Oh, I could only wish I could live the life as Belle)
How well do I know men? (Yep, lived with them my entire life - they are not as complicated as us women like to think)
Why will I go to jail? (No comment...)
What kind of shoes should I wear? (PINK PUMPS! THEY KNOW ME!)

Alright, alright, I'll get back to work...

3 comments:

Shawn said...

That was so fun! I need to have time to take some fun quizzes. I took a few on Facebook when I first started, but I seem to NEVER have time for that anymore!

Hey---are you on Facebook---wanna be my friend? Heh, heh.

Brandon Wilde said...

What? That doesn't sound like me at all. But I do dress pretty well.

Rachel said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!