4.16.2009

Thankful Thursday

She will buy movies without even watching them
She always stands up for what she believes in
She would do anything for her family
Some days she has "Minnie Mouse" hair
I've put her through some strange scenarios - but she always does them with a smile on her face
Speaking of smiles... her smile is gorgeous
Over all, she is gorgeous
Her advice always helps me
She wears crocs even when I tell her no! no! no!
Her favorite item of clothing are pajama pants
She juggles all life's challenges far better then most people I know
She is a steak and potato kind of gal
She thinks the world of me, even when I don't deserve it.
She has 4 brothers and 2 sisters
She gives me hugs even when its not her favorite thing to do
She loves the smell of cinnamon...and I hate that smell
She would probably wash her car two times a day if she had the time
She would also have her car in a giant bubble so no one "dings the doors"
We bicker like two old people
She loves dogs almost as much as I do :)
Her favorite candy is dark chocolate and licorice.
We have very little in common when it comes to the small things in life
She plays some good rock band drums
She loves Twilight, just like me
She has visited many places all over the world.
She loves Croatia - but don't bring it up unless you have several hours to talk about it.
One time, she went to a bar.
She is my witness that strange things happen when we are together
She loves me
She can shoot a gun
She can ride a motorcycle
She can also dress up when she wants to
She is my best friend.

3 comments:

Jen and Jaylie said...

Cute!!!

Shawn said...

That is the coolest post! What an amazing friend that you have and that you are!!

Carrot said...

I'm crying at work! Thank you Rachel!!! You are the BEST!!! I love you more then I love cheesecake! More then I love Dr. Pepper! And even more then I love my motorcycle! In fact, I love you more then Winnie the Pooh loves honey which means... I Love you tonz!!!! Bye Buddy :)