4.21.2009

The Tunnels

Over the weekend I had the opportunity to go with some friends and check some of the unknown graffiti places in Salt Lake. I personally love graffiti, I do believe it is art. I don't know many people who can create things like they can. I wish we had more legal walls for them to show their art. Until then they will continue to be in places like The Tunnels.




















Not only can you see their artwork but learn odd things as well...














I must go back one of these days. You never know what you will find down there.

4 comments:

Carrot said...

You know, in Europe they have graffiti parks where they just have random walls that people can paint on. Too bad they don't have anything like that here! It would be awesome if we did.

Shannon said...

That last picture is way cool! I think Graffiti is an art too, as well as Ryan. He takes so many pictures of it. Fun!

Shawn said...

They should have graffiti parks in every city! I had no idea that this was in Utah---so cool....

Anonymous said...

where is this at?? I would love to go and see it!